The 2018 Winter Workshop will be Saturday, February 17, 2018
Brent Howard’s Workshop, Langley, OK
8am to 3pm
Registration for the whole day is $20.00 per person.
Pay at the door (but register IN ADVANCE so there is enough food).
Location: Howard Classic Boats NEW Shop
35602 S. 4467, Vinita, OK
How to REGISTER:
Call Dan Diehl at 918-230-4508 OR send Dan an email at: email@example.com
Registration Includes coffee and donuts, lunch, and lots of information sharing and know-how.
8 am: Coffee and donuts
9:00 am to 3 pm: presentations
Noon: Grill & fixins by Chuck Gibbs & Kathleen Barrett
Silent Auction of swap-meet items during lunch hour
This is a great event! Invite your buddies to come along!
BRING your OWN CHAIR and $20/person to pay at the door.
Topics already scheduled:
- Propeller Design and Selection – Gary O’Bannon from Performance Propeller
- Boat Covers-The Right Cover For Your Boat – Moss Seat Covers
- Water Pumps-Troubleshooting – Brad Anderson
- Control Cable Maintenance – Dick Moist
- Copper Rivets on Lapstrake Boats – Steve Howard
- Aristocraft -History and Construction – Tony Fure
- Cruiser Restoration – Phil Hennage
- “Class of ‘42” Progress – Brent Howard
We will do the swap meet again this year. Bring your unwanted marine “stuff” to donate to the club to help fund the newsletter. This will be a silent auction and fun for all.
Ships Store items will be available for purchase, too.
See you on February 17th. That’s the 17th. Got it?
If weather is questionable, call Dan before you make the trip to be sure the workshop has not been cancelled.
Appreciation goes to Dan Diehl who chairs the event and to Brent Howard and his staff of Howard Classic Boats who hosts our group in their great shop near Ketchum, Oklahoma.
Read about the past workshops: