Classics Cruisin’ Table Rock Lake is designed for those who love to use their boats for cruising. The event is planned for
Cruisin’ N Eatin’, Eatin’ N Cruisin’
with good friends.
The 2018 Classics Cruisin’ Weekend will be the second full weekend in June – June 7-10 with home port being at Rock Lane Resort near Branson, Missouri.
By May 15th, make your Rock Lane Resort room reservations directly by calling Michelle at (417) 338-2211. Ask for the Classics Cruisin’ rate of $60.00+tax per night. (The resort has agreed to honor the special rate for days preceding or following the Cruisin’ event if you want to extend your stay in the Ozarks.)
Boat Slip Reservations must be made individually by you with the Rock Lane Marina at (417) 338-4433
(Rock Lane rooms and boat slips sold out last year – we recommend sooner than later.)
Itinerary in brief:
Thursday, June 7th Early-bird Cruisin’ Day
- Early-bird Cruisin’ Day — Leave Rock Lane at 10:30 to cruise up the James River Arm for Lunch at Cape Fair’s Flat Creek Grill. (70 miles round trip)
- WELCOME meet and eat at Rock Lane’s Charlie’s Restaurant
Friday, June 8th Cruisin’ n Eatin’ Day
- Brunch at the Floating Café – just around the Peninsula to fill-up for the day.
- A Southbound Cruise to meander down to Long’s Creek, then into Big Cedar Bay to enjoy a late afternoon happy hour meal at Devil’s Pool.
- Cruisin’ “home” to Rock Lane Resort for the evening
Saturday, June 9th Eatin’ (of course) and Showin’ Off
- Cruise to breakfast at a newly discovered lakeside café (18 miles round trip)
- 11:00 am – 3:00 pm Showin’ off to the public at Rock Lane Docks and campus
- A little free time for more cruisin’, shoppin’, nappin’, you name it
- 6:00 pm The Annual VERY CASUAL Ozarks Yacht Club Dinner
Sunday, June 10th Send off day
- Short mini cruise to Chateau on the Lake Sunday Breakfast Buffet
- Then safe travels home — or stay if you can and enjoy all that Branson and Table Rock Lake have to offer.
Enjoy reading about past Classic Cruisin’ events:
Classics Cruisin’ Table Rock Lake