You, especially, are invited to participate in this year’s Classics Cruisin’ Table Rock Lake Weekend. It promises to be a relaxed and fun time for simply cruisin’ and eatin’, and eatin’ and cruisin’.
- Thurs. June 8, 2017
- 10:00 am Optional Cruisin’ Day – cruise 35 miles up the James River Arm for lunch
- 6:00 pm Meet and greet at Rock Lane Resort’s Restaurant, Charlie’s Steak Ribs & Ale
- 7:00 pm Off-the-menu dinner
- Fri. June 9, 2017
- 9:30 am Cruise around the point to the Floating Café for brunch
- 11:00 am Choose to cruise one way or the other:
- Cruise west to Kimberling City and the Rocks for a mid-afternoon snack (12 miles
- Cruise south into Arkansas to Cricket Creek (14 miles)
- Or go just 9 miles south and stop at Big Cedar on your own
- 2:30 pm The rest of the afternoon is yours for a nap, continuing to cruise, catch a show or shopping in Branson – it’s up to you.
- 6:30 pm Join in the VIP dinner at the Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theatre followed by the Show featuring world-class tributes to Michael Jackson, Brooks & Dunn, Bruno Mars, Celine Dion, the Blues Brothers and, of course, Elvis. Take advantage of the “culture of Branson” while you’re here.
- Sat. June 10, 2017
- 5:54 am Optional sunrise cruise
- —:— am Breakfast at Charlie’s, the Rock Lane Restaurant
- 9:30 am Cruise west on the main channel of Table Rock Lake about 41 miles
- 12:00 noon Big M Marina will have docking and a great lunch menu. New docks await us, and the public is invited to admire our classic fleet.
- 2:30 pm Cruisin’ back to Rock Lane Resort
- 6:00 pm A casual evening at Ozarks Yacht Club; hors d’oeuvres, dinner, drinks included. Dick Moist’s delicious brisket is back on the menu !
- Sun. June 11, 2017
- 9:00 am Cruise departure for Chateau on the Lake (less than 2 miles)
- 9:30 am Breakfast Buffet at Chateau Grill
- 11:00 am Assistance loading boats, farewells, and a safe trip home for everyone!
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Fill out and mail the registration form.
Please be prompt. Early registration helps us plan the best events for you.
- By May 15th, make your:
- Rock Lane Resort room reservations directly by calling Michelle at (417) 338-2211. Ask for the Classics Cruisin’ rate of $50.00+tax per night. (The resort has agreed to honor the special rate for days preceding or following the Cruisin’ event if you want to extend your stay in the Ozarks.)
- Boat Slip Reservations must be made individually by you with the Rock Lane Marina at (417) 338-4433
(Rock Lane rooms and boat slips sold out last year – we recommend sooner than later.)
Our 2016 Classic’s Cruisin’ Table Rock event was an outstanding success. You can read all about it here.