June 7th - 10th - located near Branson, Missouri
Have you made your reservations?
Hurry and make your reservations by May 30th.
Itinerary in Brief
Thursday, June 7th Early-bird Cruisin’ Day
- Early-bird Cruisin’ Day — Leave Rock Lane at 10:30 to cruise up the James River Arm for Lunch at
Cape Fair’s Flat Creek Grill. (70 miles round trip)
- WELCOME meet and eat at Rock Lane’s Charlie’s Restaurant
Friday, June 8th Cruisin’ n Eatin’ Day
- Brunch at the Floating Café – just around the Peninsula to fill-up for the day.
- A westward Cruise to meander up the White River Channel, then a stop at
the Rocks Bar & Grill for Friday’s 2nd meal
- Cruisin’ “home” to Rock Lane Resort for an evening of leisure
OR an evening at the Clay Cooper Theater in Branson
Saturday, June 9th Eatin’ and Showin’ Off Day
- Cruise to breakfast at Big Cedar Lodge
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Showin’ off to the public at Rock Lane Docks and campus
- A little free time for more cruisin’, shoppin’, nappin’, you name it
- 6:00 pm The Annual VERY CASUAL Ozarks Yacht Club Dinner
Broasted Chicken Dinner (just like your Ozark Grandma’s) by Flat Creek Grill
Sunday, June 10th Send Off Day
- Short mini cruise to Chateau on the Lake Sunday breakfast buffet
- Then safe travels home — or stay if you can and enjoy all that Branson and Table Rock Lake have to offer.