Classics Cruisin’ Table Rock Lake is designed for those who love to use their boats for cruising. The event is planned for
Cruisin’ N Eatin’, Eatin’ N Cruisin’
with good friends.
The 2018 Classics Cruisin’ Weekend will be the second full weekend in June – June 7-10 with home port being at Rock Lane Resort near Branson, Missouri.
By May 15th, make your Rock Lane Resort room reservations directly by calling Michelle at (417) 338-2211. Ask for the Classics Cruisin’ rate of $60.00+tax per night. (The resort has agreed to honor the special rate for days preceding or following the Cruisin’ event if you want to extend your stay in the Ozarks.)
Boat Slip Reservations must be made individually by you with the Rock Lane Marina at (417) 338-4433
(Rock Lane rooms and boat slips sold out last year – we recommend sooner than later.)
Itinerary in brief:
- Thursday – optional longer cruise up the James River
- Thursday evening – greet & meet at Rock Lane Resort
- Friday – cruise to brunch at Floating Cafe
- Friday – leisurely cruise south to Long Creek, then Happy Hour at Big Cedar’s Buzzard Bar
- Saturday morning – short cruise to brunch at Lakeside Restaurant
- Saturday midday – short public display of boats at Rock Lane Marina
- Saturday evening – dining together – again
- Sunday – cruise to Chateau on the Lake for Sunday breakfast buffet
Specific itinerary and registration will be available soon.
Enjoy reading about past Classic Cruisin’ events:
Classics Cruisin’ Table Rock Lake